Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Cat's Out of the Bag

I love Chinese food.

And taking the advice of all the nutritionists out there, I've tried my best to eat several meals a day. Nothing like a little dabble in some egg rolls and mei fun for a little afternoon pick-me-up! So combine the two, and you'll understand why the lady at the local buffet restaurant might recognize me.

So I convince Seth that going to the buffet is the best option for dinner last night since I'm not liking meat these days and they have lots of veggie options. We walk in, and I hear,
"Hi! Two for dinner? Oooh, you're having a baby? That's so exciting! Congratulations!" Talk about being caught off guard!

Now I don't know what it was about yesterday, but as she was the second person to say something, I'm guessing the cat's out of the bag. Good thing I'm still "keeping it a secret" at work. Ha!

No comments: