Thursday, September 25, 2008

17 Weeks and Counting...




Hallelujah! I've been given the "okay" to respond honestly to colleagues and parents when they ask if I'm pregnant. Don't get me wrong - lying to most everyone I come into contact with professionally has really been a blast the last couple of months. So today it was suggested that I should "really think about telling the staff that (I'm) expecting". Really? What a great idea - why, oh why, didn't I think of that?


But don't get ahead of yourself and think that it was a broader understanding of the beauty of new life at work. Nah. If you just look at the pics above, she just flat out doesn't have a choice anymore. :)
By the way, try to ignore the hairdo. If you have any suggestions, I'm at my wits end with it and don't know what to do!


1 comment:

leah said...

hey mama.. you have a belly now !?!