Saturday, September 13, 2008

15 Weeks Update



This picture was taken Thursday at 15 weeks. If you read my previous post, you'll see a lot apparently changed between Thursday and Friday!

So here's my update at Week 15:
  • I'm very excited to look pregnant rather than the gorgeous "Man, she's really letting herself go" look I've been sporting the last few months.

  • I felt the baby move! Or, I momentarily blacked out and took a ride on a roller coaster. Not sure which, but I'll let you know...

  • We've been able to use the doppler to hear the baby moving all around and doing her best UFC impression in the evenings. So cool!

  • Aside from the dreaded animal protein, my appetite has returned full force. I've gained 2 pounds so far, and shudder to think what's to come now that I'm hungry again.

  • My feet hurt so badly some days that I'm considering amputation.

No comments: