Sunday, August 24, 2008

Three Months

We hit the big 12 Week milestone on Thursday. What’s it been like so far, you ask?

Month One: OMG (can’t believe I just wrote that), we’re having a baby!!! Yep, 11 tests confirmed it!

Week Five: OMG, we’re having a baby, and all I want is a glass of wine to get me through this funeral.

Week Six: OMG, we’re having a baby!!! But only if nothing goes wrong. I hope nothing goes wrong. Seth, I think something’s wrong. Uh oh, something’s wrong. Yippee, nothing’s wrong and look at the cute little picture of our baby!

Week Seven: Yes, we’re having a baby but I’m way too tired and fat to talk about it.

Week Eight: We’re having a baby, which is obviously much more important than anything I planned to do around the house this summer.

Week Nine: We’re having a baby but, uh oh, trouble again. Awww…there she is with her little heart just beating, beating away.

Week Ten: Listen to me! We’re having a baby and I’m the one who has to deal with it, so get out of my way!

Week Eleven: Yippee, we’re actually having a baby! But shhhh….it’s a secret.

Week Twelve: We’re really having a baby – and I have a firm (though large!) stomach for the first time in 5 years! And I thought I was supposed to be gaining weight?

No comments: