Friday, December 5, 2008

Diaper Bag


Who knew that choosing a diaper bag would be so difficult? I think the idea of committing to one bag for a year or two is just overwhelming! Anyway, I've found the bag that I want - I've looked at them at Nordstrom and they have gotten really good reviews. Aside from that, they're just adorable!


Problem is...I just can't seem to decide on a pattern. Could you help?


We've chosen the "Be All" bag by Ju-ju-be. You can see the bag and the different patterns at http://www.ju-ju-be.com/beall.html


Here's another site that's actually selling them in Maryland...
http://www.greatbeginningsonline.com/store/item.asp?DEPARTMENT_ID=71&ITEM_ID=20428

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... If you use one bag for the next year then I will consider you my new travel mommy hero..

Missed the posts - so happy to log on tonight. You still look fabulous.

I like the lotus lullaby bag. At the end of the day you are the one wearing it - I think the lotus will go with more things. Are you doing daycare? You may want to get a daycare bag as well b/c your bag is bound to get beat up at the sitter's house.

Oh yeah... and in case I did not mention it - you look awesome.

Jen C.