Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our nursery

I've been spending some time looking at nursery gear, after deciding that my original plan for a homemade vintage shabby chic nursery really would work better for a girl and that we'd hold off on that until we have our daughter. So, after looking at what seems like hundreds of pictures of bedding and decor, I was able to narrow it down to about 10 collections. After that, Seth and I looked them over in a slideshow and picked this adorable jungle-themed room:

You can't see it very well, but the brown is actually a subtle leopard print that I love. I just think the whole thing is so cute - kinda reminds me of "Madagascar"!

1 comment:

Jenni Leger said...

I love the jungle bedding you picked! I think jungle is perfect for a little boy and the colors are great! 1/2 way there! Yeah, he is going to be here before you know it now!