Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not feeling much like posting lately...


Well, I just haven't felt much like posting on here the past week, but I really do need to keep you updated with all that's going on! So, here's our 20-week update:


  • I continue to get comments about how I cannot possibly be due in March due to my already huge belly. Well folks, believe it! And yes, there is only one.

  • Just when I thought it would be a while before Seth would be able to feel the little guy kicking, he decided to put on a show on Thursday evening for about 10 minutes. It was so neat! Then Lucy plopped herself down against my stomach this morning and he gave her a punch back - really funny!

  • I've been having issues with nosebleeds this week - apparently not uncommon, but really annoying to walk around with tissues hanging out of my nose :) Also feeling really sick when I eat/drink anything sugary, which I hope is not related to any more blood sugar problems. Apparently being hypoglycemic leads to an increased risk of gestational diabetes, which is odd to think, but worries me nonetheless.

  • Likes this week: Italian food and cheese. Not into sweets much anymore, but am slowly starting to eat meat again. Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... for your faithful fans you are going to have to get motivated to make more posts. The picture made up for it. This is my Saturday night entertainment. HALF WAY THERE!! You look fabulous - not fat. Pregnant women are beautiful but you are especially beautiful.