Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a BOY!!!



Yes, we will have our own sweet prince come March! He looked beautiful, and there was no mistaking that he was a boy!
It really was an amazing experience - we got to see things like the chambers of his little heart, his kidneys, the teeny bones in his fingers, and his little nose and lips. I'm just so proud!

Once I get our scanner hooked up to the laptop I will post some better pictures of him. But this is his first outfit(s) and first pacifier that we got today after we found out. :)




2 comments:

Jenni Leger said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! Did you see my comment under the yoga post? I just couldn't wait to find out and like I had said, I was one of the few who voted boy on your poll! I am so excited for the two of you! You are just going to love having a son! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Boys are a blast! Everything ALWAYS blows up - army men, trucks, cars, dolphins, baby dolls...it is awesome. I remember the day after Colton was born while having the typical hormone crash I cried b/c there was going to be too many wee wees in the house... have fun.