Monday, April 5, 2010

Jack's Birthday...Take Two

I guess I should start at the beginning. My sweet baby, the light of my life, this little bundle of joy...has suddenly turned into a little boy. I don't know when or how it happened, but there he is standing in front of me today with the distinct look of a toddler. Add to that his sense of humor and knack for timing, and my mind is simply blown.
We celebrated on Jack's actual birthday by spending the day together as a family. We went to Toys R Us and picked out a Mickey Mouse kitchen for him. He absolutely loves it!

I had made cupcakes to take to his little party at daycare, but several kids got sick that day so we ended up not having the party. So, Jack went to town that night on his own cupcake. He really enjoyed it, and I think he loved being so messy :)



No comments: