Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let the party begin...

Oooh, lots to report...
  1. I'm off of bedrest! Yippee! Now we just have to figure out a way to get our little guy to make an appearance w/o making me wait another three weeks off of work w/o pay! That would just drive me insane... :)
  2. The nursery is getting done. We will hopefully have most of it finished by the weekend, so I'll post pictures then. Right now I'm keeping busy with washing baby items and setting up all the toys and gadgetst that we'll need for him when he comes home.
  3. I'm also keeping busy writing thank you notes for all of the wonderful shower gifts we received on Saturday! Roberta and Jackie threw a great party at Pocci's house - it was all set up so cute and a good time was had by all. I would post pictures, but I don't have any! I will see if Erin has some and will post those.
  4. I'm pretty overwhelmed by all the stuff we got from the shower! I'm trying to organize everything, but I think we need a bigger house! Our basement has basically gone from a living space a couple of months ago, to a baby and furniture storage area. Geesh!

Hope the weather has been nice where you are. We have been unbelievably lucky - temps reached 71 here yesterday (!!!!!!) and it's supposed to be nice again today. The sun is shining brightly right now, so I have high hopes for another beautiful, if windy, day...

No comments: