Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's been a while...




Amazingly, being home all the time has led to fewer posts. Kind of odd, but that's the way it goes!


I never realized how difficult it could be to sit around and do nothing all day and all night. Honestly, there have been good days and bad, but luckily the bad days haven't come in a row. Seth has been great, helping with everything, and being supportive of me and I'm so thankful for that!


I had a dr's appointment yesterday, and got the good news that I no longer need to take the medication - yippee! I'm still supposed to be resting for the next week, but there is an end in sight which makes it all okay :) At this point, bebe would most likely be perfectly fine if he were born, but they would like him to make it to 37 weeks just to be on the safe side. So, in another week I'll be trying to get him to leave instead of trying to get him to stay! Any suggestions on this are welcome, by the way...I just have this feeling that after all this, he's going to want to overstay his welcome, which means I'm spending my time off waiting instead of with him :(




Last weekend, we had a photographer come over, courtesy of Victoria who gave us the session as a baby gift. It was so much fun - I've posted a couple of pictures in this post. It will be nice to look back on, and to show the little guy someday! We'll definitely be having Shelane come over to take pictures once he's born as well - she does a really great job...




On another note, this woman with 14 kids is driving me crazy. I'm so looking forward to paying taxes to support her dysfunctional family. And what's with the botox...?

1 comment:

Kami said...

Awesome photos! I'm having some done this weekend - I hope they turn out as good as yours. As far as encouraging the little guy to come... my doctor recommended 4-wheeling and sex (I think he was joking about the 4-wheeling though). Good luck! We are SO close!