Friday, March 6, 2009

His due date has officially come and gone...

and apparently nobody told him that it's time to leave.

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and Dr. Penn will call me today to let me know when they've scheduled the induction. After the trip to the hospital a week ago, and being told that I would have the baby within the next few days and still sitting here waiting, I'm up for anything. Also, my blood pressure yesterday was up to 140/90 which is apparently officially considered hypertension. So I'm excited to find out the absolute latest date that we'll meet our little guy, although I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that he decides to come on his own this weekend. The idea of having to take drugs to start labor just doesn't sit well with me.

I will keep you posted...

No comments: